A Classic Salon And Spa Treatment - This Is A Course For Advanced Therapists Holding A Certificate In Anatomy And Physiology And Body Massage. Working On Each Other, Students Will Learn The History At The Hot Stones Treatment, Caring For The Stones And Exploring The Benefits Of Using The Hot And Cold Stones As Well As Performing A Full Body Massage Incorporating The Use Of Stones.
Duration: 1 Day (10am-5pm) Post Graduate/qualified Therapists
• Introduction. History - Rock formation
• Salon Hygiene, Health & Safety
• Benefits & Effects of Hot/Cold Stones
• Stones used in therapy & Caring for stones
• Full Stone Body Massage incorporating the use of Hot/Cold stones
• Chakra balancing with crystals
Students must hold a qualification in Anatomy and Physiology and Body massage to attend this course. Students are expected to work on each other please wear minimal make-up and make provisions to remove contact lenses.
Training Solutions courses have a minimum age limit of 18 years of age.